This page lists the products of my Bachelor’s thesis research.
Prøst is an authenticated encryption cipher and a contestant in the CAESAR competition for Authenticated Encryption. For my bachelor thesis research project, I’ve implemented Prøst on ARM11.
- Prøst on ARM can be found on Github here.
- My demo implementation of Prøst in Python can be found in this Github repository.
- My implementation of the Shortest Straight Line program finder is also available on Github.
- My modified version of qhasm is also available on Github. The no-stack version is available from the branch
- My implementation of Boyar’s heuristic for finding shorter straight line programs can be found here.
- My packaged version of
cpucycles4nscan be found at Github.